Friday, December 30, 2016

FUNCTIONAL MEDICINE FOR LUPUS AND LYME'S DISEASE

It’s the New year and I am reflecting on my experience with Functional Medicine.  The care that I received for my cancer six years ago, has educated me not only on this disease, but all immune disorders.  It taught me how important it is to boost your immune system and options that are out there that do not cause side effects.
BMG International Health Center has shown me the way to manage all kinds of immune disorders and educated me on methods that are less invasive to fight these types of diseases such as Lupus as well as Lyme’s disease.
There is cutting edge procedures that are being done to manage and control such diseases and I am proud to educate and share with you any information that you may have regarding these conditions.
Just go to www.thejourneytogoodhealth.com for more information and please leave a message for me to contact you back.
May you have peace, health and understanding in 2017.
Sherry

No comments: