Friday, February 5, 2016

SURVIVAL

 Quality of Life
Survival

It’s not about fighting cancer, it’s about surviving it.  When I was a child and watching my father go through his treatment and slowly fading away I realized there should be another way.  As a child I believed in miracles and believed my father was going to get better and everything was going to be alright, but he did not. Then I began watching one by one others in the family die of this disease using the conventional ways.  When I was diagnosed, I thought what if I can change the outcome and try something different for the old way had not worked.  So I took a leap of faith and tried another method of treatment; a scientific approach that was not known to me that existed.

What I am saying is that we do have a choice, we just have to reach out and grip it and do some research to realize it’s about survival.  You do not have to suffer with all the side effects that chemo or radiation brings thus my husband and I did not.  I cannot go back to help my father and the rest of my family that died.  I cannot say well if ~ but I can go forward and help someone else.  Even if it’s just one person ~ wouldn’t you!!!

When I get up every morning I am humble for the direction I went and blessed that I am able to watch my daughter grow as an adult. Unlike my father who was unable to experience with her the milestones in her life.

This is why I am giving back, I want to start a nonprofit organization, so other children do not have to go through what I went through.  Let them know that there are miracles out there.  I never thought that anything was possible until I grew up and found out that we have choices, we just have to reach up to the stars and pull them down.

Help me to make this possible for others that are less fortunate to pay for scientific methods that are not covered by insurance, now.  Help me organize a place where people can go and ask questions and seek help.  Help me share knowledge of other ways to survive cancer and give back hope to our children in teaching them preventions at an early age in schools.  We are a drop, but together we can be an ocean.

With your gift this will help spread the word that we are tired of watching our loved ones fade away with No Quality of Life.  This disease is getting out of control and people are making money while showing little results. Let’s bring back love and hope.

Show me that you care with a small gift for it’s for the future and we can make a difference.  Together, one by one you will help form this nonprofit organization thru your gifts.       

Like a tree, it begins with a root. You water the tree it grows. If this tree does not have a root then the tree would die. This is just like cancer. It starts with a root and we need to stop feeding it. Sure we can fix the symptom, however if we do not change and find out the root there will be no change.

We need to change the thinking and put our money in not just treating the symptom, but why it happened in the first place. There has been so many fund raising programs leading from the Nixon era and nothing much has been done as of yet and the reason why is nobody is looking at the root of the issue and our immune system.

Let’s change this and help me campaign to educate on knowledge and to change the whole medical industry’s thinking and save lives. We also need to make it affordable to all by making this covered by our insurance companies.

Stand with me and speak out by giving a gift today and help me make this world a better place for our children and grandchildren. Knowledge is power and if we can start to teach preventions before the root grows, then we can kick cancer in the butt.

  THIS NEEDS TO STOP statistics of cancer

Cancer is America's leading cause of death for people under the age of 85. Think about that for a second. Approximately 40% of men and women will be diagnosed with some form of cancer in their lifetime. There are an estimated 13,000,000 people living with cancer right now in the U.S. Approximately 66% of people survive after five years of being diagnosed with cancer. These are estimated new U.S. cancer cases for 2015 -- based off similar 2014 statistics. ( http://seer.cancer.gov/statfacts/html/all.html)

· Lung and Bronchus Cancer: 225,000; Resulting Deaths: 160,000

· Colon and Rectum Cancer: 136,000; Resulting Deaths: 50,000

· Breast Cancer: 230,000; Resulting Deaths: 40,000

· Prostate Cancer: 230,000; Resulting Deaths: 30,000

· Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma: 70,000; Resulting Deaths: 19,000

· All types of cancer this year: 1,665,000; Resulting Deaths: 585,000
Last thing to consider: Seventy-five percent of all physicians in the world refuse chemotherapy for themselves!

Coming from the heart who is Sheryl Malin? I am an ordinary women like millions that was diagnosed with breast cancer five years ago. Cancer is not bias, any one can get it. However, I did something about it, I went against the conventional treatments and did not have surgery, chemo nor radiation. My journey followed a different path, I chose other methods. I am very thankful that I had support from my husband and daughter. Through my knowledge and experiences I have been sharing this by my book I wrote, blogs, and a web site. The methods I chose were not FDA approved in the states and my insurance company would not pay ~ for I went out of the country for treatment. I am now living in Mexico due to lack of finances; for both my husband and I were both treated for cancer. To leave on a positive note both Dan and I have triumphed over this dreaded disease. There is this quote that I would love to share, “ Remember there are no mistakes just lessons, Love yourself, Trust your choices, and everything is possible.”

http://www.thejourneytogoodhealth.com/

http://thejourneytogoodhealth.blogspot.com/

http://youarewhatyoufeedon.blogspot.com/

http://howsafeismexico.blogspot.com/

http://outskirtspress.com/webpage?isbn=9781478734734

https://www.facebook.com/groups/183429665021790/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1666407703598083/


Also I started a petition :  https://www.change.org/p/quality-of-life-a-gift

We need to continue to educate on prevention and choices that are out there that does not cause side effects or damage to the immune system.. Also, make it affordable to all by making this covered by our insurance companies.

We need to change the thinking and put our money in not just treating the symptom, but why it happened in the first place. There has been so many fund raising programs leading from the Nixon era and nothing much has been done as of yet and the reason why is nobody is looking at the root of the issue and our immune system.

 THANK YOU

SHARE                  https://www.gofundme.com/changethethinking

No comments: