Friday, September 25, 2015

COMING FROM MY HEART

COMING FROM MY HEART
There are way to many people diagnosed with cancer each year. Our loved ones are fighting and dying each day. I want to stop this from happening. Through my experience with healing myself of breast cancer, I have learned that we can use preventions and with all the knowledge out in the world we can be educated to keep our bodies healthy. If you agree with what is coming from my heart, stand with me and sign this petition so we can make a difference in the world of cancer. It is our bodies and I truly believe that if one chooses other then the conventional way, there should be no hardship and our insurance companies should stand with our decision. Please help to make a difference, if you stand up then others will and we will have the world on our side.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/552/608/740/stand-up-to-cancer/

 

No comments: