Monday, December 15, 2014

Announcing My Passion

 
Announcing My Passion

 A New Year is approaching us and I would love to wish everyone a Happy New Year.  I have a cause and a passion that I am now spreading called Functional Medicine.  Four years ago I was stricken along with my husband both hearing the terrible word of cancer.  My husband and I researched for other treatments throughout the world other then cut, poison and burn.  With this in mind we both began healing ourselves with Functional Medicine and now and have won the battle. The doctors we work with create personalized programs which are customized for each patient, helping them to fight their cancer their way. Make an inquiry to see how we can help you find the right alternative cancer treatments for your situation.  Personal Referral contact today.

 Talk to former cancer patients who have gone through the treatments that will be discussed with you.

 I have been asked to be a patient rep and help others to consider a choice other than the conventional way. 
I have created a web site for you or your loved ones to go to, which explains the type of procedure I and my husband had.  I am here for anyone that wants to know other ways to manage cancer.  Check out my web site www.thejourneytogoodhealth.com

I appreciate any comments.
Remember you are not alone.  Together we can be an ocean and spread the words Functional Medicine.

Best wishes,

Sheryl Malin

 

 

No comments: