Saturday, June 14, 2014

ITS RAINY SEASON!!!

ITS RAINY SEASON!!!


It’s the start of rainy season here in Ajijic. In the morning it is cloudy and wet. Most of the days are dry and the sun tries to stick its head out. Last Tuesday Dan and I went to the organic market. This day was very gloomy for the sun was asleep. I have captured it through pictures. We walk this path until we reach the town for a bite to eat at Lauri’s Café and then we head down to our local Wal-Mart to take a cab up the hill to where we live.














Here in Mexico art surrounds us, the talent is amazing and uniquely placed for one to purchase. Art is life and we create it all the time. May it be designing a dish of food together, planting a garden, putting an outfit together or drawing a unique piece. It’s your own masterpiece. I have been looking for cheap large rugs that are colorful, so I went to my local Wal-Mart and got small bright rugs and sewed them together. I’ve been creating dishes and this week my garden is starting to shape up. LIFE IS GOOD HERE IN MEXICO... Now all that needs to be done is the sun to shine.





















Thanks for coming onboard and reading this page. I invite you to leave a comment and do not forget to stop and smell the roses. Each day is another day to be grateful for the things that we have.

Until next time…..

No comments: