Saturday, November 16, 2013

THIRD DAY (NOV 4)


THIRD DAY


Today was planned to be a more relaxed day. Dan and I shopped for our food at the Monday market where there is organic foods and my gluten free bread. So what I decided to do is have my daughter come along to see the different types of foods and vendors I have became friends with. For all of us it was a treat for this was the day that the market changed locations. We would all experience the change together. Danielle was amazed on all the prepared foods that were provided. She looked at me and stated that, “Mom you can make things and sell them here.” Your food is just as good as theirs and is organic. From there we walked to Wal-Mart where I purchased my paper goods and show off the Mexican Wal-Mart.

I just put the perishables away and took off again to Ajijic. We all spent the day shopping and took them to this restaurant called Tango. They have lunch specials between 12:30 to 1:30 at $5.99. From there we went to our favorite organic cafĂ©, Laura’s and had her homemade peanut butter cookies.

After Ajijic, we went back home for a chicken cook out.





















No comments: