Wednesday, June 19, 2013

IT’S TIME ~ OVER DUE


IT’S TIME ~ OVER DUE



It’s time, long over due! I have been finally getting settled in and keeping busy in my new environment. Ajijic Mexico is very peaceful and has a lot of natural things that can be offered. As I walk the streets and explore the new surroundings, I have come along a lot of creatures of nature.



Tuesday while we were walking back from the organic market, we were surprised to see a horse outside a fence on the side of the road just glazing and eating the grass. Dan made a remark, saying that this is the way the Mexicans mow their grass. I had to take a picture of it, to show the true meaning of how cost saving it is to have nature cut the grass for you.


As we come back from the organic markets we find all kinds of unique things and if you know me, I love taking pictures of them. I really like capturing unusual things that you would not ever think about. For example, every place I lived either in Florida or here there are ants everywhere. Well, I have never seen them as big as I seen this one the other day. I just had to take a picture of this…. Check it out ~ Have you ever seen an ant this big!! Someone stated to Dan that they only survive up to 24 hours. I am sure glad that I am not one of those ants.





One day last week as Dan and I were relaxing looking over the cliff, there was this bird that we spotted that was yellow, my favorite color. I truly fell in love with this bird being full of sunshine and energy.

Every morning I am awaken by the birds that tweet all around our complex. It’s so cheerful and a pleasure to wake up to birds singing.

Well I am off to work on my organic garden, I have these plans in mind and I am excited to share it with all of you once it is done. Put here is a picture of before and soon I will take a picture of the finished product. What I have been doing is every time I go to the organic market I get an organic herb plant and replant it in my porch along with seeds from my vegetables and fruit and plant them in small containers so when they get big I can replant them in my organic garden…








Dan needs to use the computer so I will say good bye for now, I will keep you up dated on my progress on the garden.

No comments: