Sunday, April 21, 2013

INVITED TO A BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

INVITED TO A BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION


Dan and I were invited to a birthday celebration in the complex that we chose to live in Mexico. It was an amazing night and we met a lot of great and interesting people from Oregon, Manhattan, Hawaii, Colorado, Los Angeles, and New Orleans and all the way to New Zealand. As I talked to each of them I realized that this world is really and truly small. They all have a story to tell and I found each one very interesting.

The celebration was a birthday party, but I felt that it was also a celebration for each one of my new friends and their new beginnings. The weather was calm with an occasional breeze which made for a lovely night.

I am amazed with the friendships that I have met; everyone is so helpful and willing to give Dan and me suggestions regarding the products and where to shop. I already feel like I belong and have started to decorate my home my way by adding color everywhere. The other day I went to Wal-Mart and purchased sheets and a blanket which were purple and orange. I will be getting some rugs for the bed room. My colors are purple, lime green, orange, and yellow. It will not lack in brightness and will cheer us up. I can’t wait to post some pictures once I get it all fix up with my décor.

Tomorrow is Sunday a day of rest and exploring the complex. Until next week take care.


 

 
 
 
 
INVITADOS A UNA FIESTA DE CUMPLEAÑOS


Dan y yo fuimos invitados a una fiesta de cumpleaños en el complejo que hemos elegido vivir en México. Fue una noche increíble y conocimos a un montón de grandes e interesantes personas de Oregon, Manhattan, Hawaii, Colorado, Los Angeles y Nueva Orleans y todo el camino a Nueva Zelanda. Como ya he hablado con cada uno de ellos me di cuenta de que este mundo es real y verdaderamente pequeño. Todos ellos tienen una historia que contar y yo encontramos cada uno muy interesante.

La celebración fue una fiesta de cumpleaños, pero me pareció que era también una celebración de cada uno de mis nuevos amigos y los nuevos comienzos. El tiempo estaba en calma con una brisa ocasional que hizo para una noche maravillosa.

Estoy sorprendido con las amistades que he conocido, todo el mundo es muy amable y dispuesto a dar Dan y yo sugerencias con respecto a los productos y dónde comprar. Ya me siento que pertenezco y he empezado a decorar mi casa mi camino por la adición de color por todas partes. El otro día fui a Wal-Mart y hojas compradas y una manta que era morado y naranja. Voy a estar recibiendo algunas alfombras para el dormitorio. Mis colores son morado, verde lima, naranja y amarillo. No faltará en el brillo y animarnos. No puedo esperar para publicar algunas fotos una vez que consiga todo arreglar con mi decoración.

Mañana es domingo, un día de descanso y explorar el complejo. Hasta la próxima semana cuidar.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
MOVIE
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: