Wednesday, November 21, 2012

THANKSGIVING

By Sheryl Malin



Today I would like to give thanks to my health. Dan and I are very humble that we chose another way to manage our cancer. This is the time to reflect on our actions and pass the good news around. For almost two years ago I went to Mexico and had a program that did not include radiation or chemotherapy. Once I got home I started this home program. Although it was not an easy task, but it made all the difference in the world. I have finally managed my cancer.

Now this will be the time that we are focusing on Dan’s recovery. This will be a task for him to stay on his home program. I am very sure that his results will be like mine, he will in the end manage his
cancer .

We as a pair are focusing on a new adventure, moving to Mexico in the New Year ahead. We have been giving thanks to being alive while we are regrouping and starting fresh in a new location. We have found that Mexico holds a lot of joy for us and we are ready to embark in another journey. Last month when we were in Mexico for Dan’s treatment for prostate cancer, the people were so warm and that gave us a since of refreshment that indeed we are making the right choice.

In the real near future I will be sharing this blog to you from Mexico and I also have other plans to share with you regarding my progress and Dan’s with Functional Medicine.

I would like to give thanks to all of you and wish you a Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: