Saturday, November 24, 2012

PANNING FOR GOLD

WHO EVER THOUGHT CANCER CAN BE TREATED AND MANAGED WHILE HAVING ADVENTURES OF A LIFE TIME WITHOUT BEING FEELING SICK.





I thought up in Maine and New Hampshire was Gods country, but this area was breathless. There were snow tip mountains which we could see from afar. The trees were green and tall with waterfalls coming down all along the mountain sides. The experience was priceless and will be treasured always.

With the help of Dave we learned how to mine for gold and even got some flakes as a souvenir.

We take things for granted all the time, but
times like this makes you appreciate what we have been given. Life is precious and we need to experience what has been given to us. I once only dreamed about the land that surrounded us; until now, that I have lived it.

THIS LAND IS YOUR LAND

Words and music by Woody Guthrie

Chorus:

This land is your land, this land is my land

From California, to the New York Island

From the redwood forest, to the Gulf Stream waters

This land was made for you and me

As I was walking a ribbon of highway

I saw above me an endless skyway

I saw below me a golden valley

This land was made for you and me

Chorus

I've roamed and rambled and I've followed my footsteps

To the sparkling sands of her diamond deserts

And all around me a voice was sounding

This land was made for you and me

Chorus

The sun comes shining as I was strolling

The wheat fields waving and the dust clouds rolling

The fog was lifting a voice come chanting

This land was made for you and me

Chorus

As I was walking' - I saw a sign there

And that sign said - no tress passin'

But on the other side .... it didn't say nothin!

Now that side was made for you and me!

Chorus

In the squares of the city - In the shadow of the steeple

Near the relief office - I see my people

And some are grumblin' and some are wonderin'

If this land's still made for you and me.

WHO EVER THOUGHT CANCER CAN BE TREATED AND MANAGED WHILE HAVING ADVENTURES OF A LIFE TIME WITHOUT BEING  FEELING SICK.




No comments: