Tuesday, October 30, 2012

FINAL DAY OF TREATMENT







DAY 14 AT  HOSPITAL



Today was a kind of lazy day. Kicked off my shoes and just relaxed for my last ozone treatment. I have been sharing my experience with you all for the past two weeks to show that this type of treatment is painless and I am keeping my appetite up. I can not imagine having surgery or chemo the old conventional way.

We all need to open up our minds and realize that there are treatments out there that can manage cancer and keep your system healthy. 

Dr Perez is coming in a little bit later to give me my home program. I have made some good friends here and will treasure the time I spent with them.

I will be going, Sherry and I are watching scary movies for Halloween. So take care all until tomorrow.



 

FOR MORE INFORMATION E-MAIL US
AT

No comments: