Friday, October 19, 2012

EARLY BIRD ON THIRD DAY




EARLY BIRD ON THIRD DAY



Today, I was woken up very early around 5:30. A nurse came in to prep me for my port. It was around 7:30 when I was wheeled down to the Emergency Room ready to get started on my treatment. Gave Sherry a kiss and away I went.

While prepped with a local to put me in twilight zone, the doctor asked if I was sleepy. I said NO, so he added another dose to make be sleep. Before you know it I was back up in the room, which I was ready for a shower. “But wait before I get all cleaned up, what about breakfast.” Before long it was delivered to my room, an omelet with tomato sauce along with carrots, zucchini, and goat cheese. YUMMY, I was starved and it tasted like a four star hotel. Coffee and papaya was an added feature.

Shower time and then I went to the dentist for an exam to see if there is any infection or problems. I got a full exam with x-rays and all. I never knew that I had a hidden molar. I had a lot of fillings that were metal and the dentist was worried about the mercury. I was sat down with a quote and all the defects that had to be repaired. That will have to be for another time.

Now it is 2:00 and time for lunch, when Sherry and I got to our room there was a surprise, ribs with a salad. I was finished before you can say MM good.

This day is going pretty quickly, before you know it I will be getting my IV’s to detoxify and strengthen my immune system before I get my other treatments. They consist of high density liquid vitamin C, Glutathione and Selenium.

Until tomorrow, when I get my ozone treatment ~ Fun can not wait. HAHAHA




 

 

 

No comments: