Saturday, September 22, 2012

GOLDEN YEARS

I have to admit this is not something I thought I would ever be doing but here I am blogging like my wife Sherry has been for the past 2 years. I thought it would only make since considering she has reached out to the people of the world about breast cancer and what she went through, why not one for the guys out there since I now found out I have prostate cancer, In case you did not notice from a previous writing I am the husband of the world renown blogger and my name is Dan. I will start off in my writings with something my mother in law stated to me about a year ago when I turned 60 she said “ Dan it’s only now gonna get better for you., time will be your friend and you will start to enjoy what we call The Golden Years.. ahh yes I cant wait I even have a little poem about that now that I have lived them and have some experience what to expect I hope you enjoy my thoughts of the Golden Years until my next post !! Dan….

The Golden years are here at last.

I can not see

I can not Pee

I can not chew

My memory shrinks

My hearing Stinks

No sense of smell

I look like hell

YES, The Golden Years Have come at last.

The Golden Years can Kiss My Ass!

3 comments:

John Gale said...

Hi Dan, I'm John Gale, a massage therapist from Brevard North Carolina. Be sure to check out Pancreatic Enzymes in your research for your recovery program. I have been reading about alternative therapies since 1974, and almost every recovery program included pancreatic enzymes, but it wasn't until I read Nicholas Gonzalez MD's Book, " The Trophoblast and The Origins Of Cancer", and the republished by Gonzalez book, The Enzyme Treatment Of Cancer by John Beard Psc. that I understood the great value of properly processed freeze dried fresh raw pig pancreas. It turns out that the pancreas is our primary organ of pancreas from cancer. cancer cells are gone awry stem cells, and are about 10% undifferentiated cells that cause the growth and matasticizing of cancer. Pancreatic enzymes can transform these cells to differentiated, and then dissolve them. Its a natural phenomonem of a healthy pancreas in a healthy body. I can send you some stuff I have scanned from his book if you want to give me your email, Mine is jfgaleav@citcom.net; my cell: 828-577-1451 Good luck on your journey. John Gale

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I meant to write the pancreas is our primary organ of protection from cancer.
John Gale

norma surdi said...

To my beloved Son-law, Dan, Yes I did quote you that these are the golden years and yet with time, there are always obstacles, Would you want it any other way? Would you watch a football game if there was not any action; one team is always the under-dog and one the winner. Would yoy want to watch a boxing match where there was no action. I could go on and on but what I am saying is, when something comes along that seems to have no answer, it is up to us to find the solution. Your wife by the way, my daughter, Sherry just put on her facebook something I printed out to keep refreshing my memory - The Reason People Find It So Hard to Be Happy Is That they Always See
The Past Better Than It Was,
The Preseent Worse Than It Is,
And The Futurure Less Resolved
Than It Will Be. Marcel Pagnol.
The love and the prayers are with you to get off your ass and find the solution that will make your Golden Years everything that you will make them. I adore you and love you, Your Mother-in-law, Debby