Sunday, May 27, 2012

Now I ask you all what is your idea of well- being?

QUALITY OF LIFE

The term quality of life is used to evaluate the general well-being of individuals. Now I ask you all what is your idea of well- being? I have been searching for the past year and educating myself with knowledge to control my well-being.

My idea on cancer is to not let it interfere in learning what we can do to manage ones life, but to prevent one in having a quality of life. I have lived with the fear of the unknown because I have allowed it to breath within me, but not respecting that I have the choice to change my outcome. Through research
we all can take the same steps to live a quality life and manage a well-being body.

The key to a better outcome is keeping your immune system balanced and your body alkaline by eating the proper foods. We also must learn about chemicals that surround us and how to manage the stress that is in our lives. Once we tackle that, we then can change the way of the world.

I have poured my heart out throughout my blog, only to make one think of how we can live a better well-being and painless approach to life. The blog is an eye opener to how we can change and understand what we are facing with the hope for a future better for our children.

I have heard and seen a lot of sad stories about cancer patients throughout my journey of managing my cancer and I am very passionate about sharing other methods other then the conventional ways. These other methods are being used around the world with great success with limited side effects. There is no hair loss, no chemo side effects, and no radiation and is a healthier way to treat the disease. Please Do Research before making a decision that is going to cost you; your quality of life. I do care for your well-being and you are not alone. Take a stand ~~~Courage is standing face to face with fear... and smiling at it!


No comments: