Thursday, May 17, 2012

HEAVENS GATE

Yesterday Santos Arreola lifted up to the heavens. I did not know him personally but through e-mails from his mother and this website I got to know this little boy. We had something in common ~ cancer. Today I honor his little soul with open arms and pray for his family. His mother has lots of faith and I admire her love and trust in God. May we stop a moment and honor all children with life threatening diseases and pray that the suffering stops. My heart goes out to each and every one and will continue to educate that our foods and chemicals are what is to be blamed for ending precious lives.

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/santosarreola

Please take a look at his short journey on earth and take a stand to change what our society has done.

No comments: