Saturday, December 24, 2011





HAPPY NEW YEAR
The greatest gift that I have received this year was LIFE.
I have so many to thank, for without your love and support I would 
 Have not been able to accomplish this task.
My husband and daughter stood by me and gave me the strength
And neutering love to fight.
THANK YOU
My family and friends for their prayers and understanding.
THANK YOU
My doctors here and there;
Dr Walton, who went along with my decision
To explore other avenues to healing myself.
THANK YOU
Dr Perez and Dr Garcia for the passion and treatments that made
me believe that anything is possible; plus the knowledge of
Understanding ones body and how to treat it from harm.
THANK YOU
For two angels in my life Vera and Ana, for they gave me
the strength to believe in the power that it is possible to beat cancer.
THANK YOU

The love that each of you played in this year toward my gift,
THANK YOU
ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE IF YOU BELIEVE
My gift to all is peace and love. 
May next year bring much
Happiness and Joy.

1 comment:

norma surdi said...

I, as Sherry's Mother am greatly blessed first to have Sherry as my daughter and blessed that she does not have the cancer of the breast. Sherry decided early to find another method to fight cancer. We are thrilled with this method and want to share to help others. Cancer does not have to be a surgical ending nor a lethal chemical alternative. Why can't people understand that there are a natural ways. Please help us to help others. Debby This is a wonderful world!