Thursday, November 24, 2011

THANK YOU

Today as I sit and write, thinking about my year with all of its downs and highs. I have to be thankful this Thanksgiving for my husband and the choice that we made together regarding my treatment. With the knowledge of doctors showing me how to manage cancer and the treatments I learned that its all about you and how you take care of yourself.

Through it all I have accomplished healing and managing cancer. I have a new lease on life and will continue to teach what I have learned so that others can see how important it is to keep eating the right foods and staying away from chemicals. How important our immune system is to keeping diseases away.

Thank you all for the prayers and this Thanksgiving goes out to all of you. This Thanksgiving I honor you.

Thank you

No comments: