Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Does wearing a bra increase your chance of cancer?


Does wearing a bra increase your chance of cancer?

To all my followers, it was 10 months since I was told that I was affected with cancer. This year I have done a lot of life changes. Looking back at the type of treatment that I have been doing and changing my eating habits and building my immune system up, I would not change it for anything. This has open my eyes to information that I have shared on my blog and hopefully have shown you all how passionate I am of why we must change the ways of what we put in our foods as well as our drinking water. Our environment is what is killing us and we need to stop creating products that are poisonous to our bodies.

As I look back, I have made great strives to learn and spread what I have learned ;to you all. The first thing I learned on my own was that I can take pills (HAHA). It took me until I turned 53 to be able to swallow pills. A year ago I was unable to take one pill, but today I am taking about 100 a day. Its amazing that if you have a will ~ you have a way. I credit my success to my passionate doctors and with their treatment and gift of love I was able get back to good health. All this without cut, poison and burn.

Each day I am healing and will be well soon, thank you all for your prayers and love.

This Thursday I will be getting a Ct Scan to see where I stand. I learned that we need to be patient and with the right mix we can heal naturally.

Food for thought:

Does wearing a bra increase your chance of cancer? This may have not crossed your mind before, but what I have learned will make you think, why it has never been addressed.

Researchers, Sydney Singer and his wife Soma Grismajer, did a large and complex study involving whether bra wearing was, in any way connected to cancer. What they discovered was shocking. Their findings clearly demonstrated that the odds of getting breast cancer dramatically increased with bra wearing exceeding 12 hrs per day.

Women who wore their bras 24 hrs per day had a 3 out of 4 chance of developing breast cancer.

Women who wore bras more than 12 hrs per day but not to bed had a 1 out of 7 risk.

Women who wore their bras less than 12 hrs per day had a 1 out of 152 risk.

Women who wore bras rarely or never, had a 1 out of 168 chance of developing breast cancer.

The reason is lymphanic circulation in many tissues is highly dependent on movement. When you sit for a long time on an airplane flight, your feet and ankles can swell because lymphatic circulation goes to near zero. Wearing a bra, especially a constricting one with under wires, and especially to bed, prevents normal lymphatic flow and would likely lead to anoxia. Anoxia means a lower than normal oxygen content, which has been related to fibrosis. This condition has been linked to increased cancer risk. Every bounce of the breast while moving, walking, running gently massages the breast and increases the lymphatic flow and thus cleans the breast of toxins and wastes that arises cellular metabolism.

The main reason why tight bras are bad for breast health is because they restrict the lymph flow in your breasts. There are many lymph pathways and lymph nodes in the armpits, under the breasts, and in between the breasts. The lymph fluid washes out waste materials and other toxins away from the breasts, but bras inhibits this action. In other words, bras inhibit the way our bodies normally cleanse themselves and get rid of cancer cells and toxins.

Next time you put on your bras ladies, think about this article and remember what is more comfortable having bras or having breast and remember when you are home you are Home !!

Until next time, be safe.

No comments: