Friday, July 29, 2011

WE HAVE A CHOICEƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥●•~

Today I received an e-mail from a dear friend of mine she was sad for a friend she knew was treated with a large dose of chemo and his body shut down. Please, do research before you decide to use chemo as the only means of treatment. There are a lot of treatments that you may decide to use if you had the education and the knowledge of what is used around the world. It would shock you if I told you that partly to blame is our food we eat and the other part are the chemicals that are inserted into our cleaning products. I have people tell me that I am wrong and they continue to eat tainted food and clean with chemicals. Just take look around us, how is it more and more people are dying of cancer each year and more and more money is donated for drug research. Maybe we should put the money in research on the foods we eat and why we are not using organic as the primary source of food. It is not any different then our ancestry used. Why do we not put the money into research about stress. As a nation we need to slow down and smell the roses.

We have it all wrong regarding cancer. It needs to be addressed as a cause and not a disease and in general conquered as a cause. Once we know what caused it, then we can take care of it. I have learned through my treatments in Mexico, that in order to control the cause I need to change the environment in which I had lived before diagnoses. The first step that I have taken is to choose a better diet; such as grass fed meat, wild fish, organic fruits and vegetables. I even learned the difference between goats milk and cows milk, and learned that goats milk is the better of the two. I learned to balance my immune system so that it will fight back any enemies that may like to control my body. I even learned to meditate and tell my body that it is healed.

With the help of my doctors and the program that I have chose, I am getting better. The progress is that the cancer has not spread and it is located in one spot and getting smaller. I made this choice and can not blame any one for the outcome, but I know that this is what I wanted to do. I have the quality of life without pain, had no chemo and still have my hair. Think about this for two out of five are told they have cancer. Lets make a stand and put our money into good use to educate and treat the cause and not the disease.

Functional medicine is a form of Western
alternative medicine unrelated to the Western biomedical approaches.

It claims to focus is on treating individuals who may have bodily symptoms, imbalances and dysfunctions. Functional medicine seeks to identify and address the root causes of disease, and views the body as one integrated system, not a collection of independent organs divided up by medical specialties.

Functional medicine
practitioners provide chronic care management with the belief that "diet, nutrition, and exposure to environmental toxins play central roles in functional medicine because they may predispose to illness, provoke symptoms, and modulate the activity of biochemical mediators through a complex and diverse set of mechanisms."

It was developed and originated by Dr. Helmut W. Schimmel.

Systems biology approachFunctional medicine reflects a
systems biology approach which involves an analysis of how all components of the human biological system interact functionally with the environment over time. The Institute for Functional Medicine contrasts this approach with an organ system biology broken down into modern medical specialties.

Functional medicine, in agreement with modern medicine, holds that the entire "patient story" needs to be heard and understood in context in order to truly help the patient. Where functional medicine differs from mainstream medicine is its willingness to employ treatments and drugs which may not be well evidenced by clinical research, including
homeopathy, orthomolecular medicine, and detoxification of unevidenced toxins.

 




» Breast Cancer Survival Rates

The Functional Oncology treatment program in Tijuana has a progressive approach to cancer treatment. Our alternative cancer treatment shows a change in the allopathic treatment of the cancer patient. Functional Oncology is unique as it integrates the best available traditional western medical treatments with the most effective natural and holistic therapies. Our patients are prescribed customized treatment plans by medical professionals working collaboratively in clinical nutrition, biological dentistry, functional medicine, spiritual psychology and internal medicine.


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥●•~Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥●•~Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥●
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥●•~Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥●•~Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥●•~


 

No comments: