Tuesday, June 14, 2011

We are now in the town called Ajijic and it is Paradise.


Its another week in Mexico! We are now in the town called Ajijic and it is Paradise. This is some where that Dan and I are hoping to move someday to. The place is amazing and the people are so friendly with wonderful manners. I am looking forward to experiencing some organic food and the market tomorrow and check out some rentals.

We walked along the lake today and on the other side were mountains, it made a perfect picture. It is amazing how beautiful our planet is with all the climates and culture that surrounds us. I have to feel gratitude to be able to experience such a site.
Next Saturday I will be going to the other side of Mexico to start my treatment. I have mixed feelings about going, but I am excited about seeing the team again. My doctors are wonderful and I have a lot to be thankful for. They have shown that there are other ways to treat your body without poison and made me be more aware of my body and how to manage it from cancer and  other illness.

Until next time have a wonderful week, wishing you all a safe and peaceful one.


No comments: