Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Its hump day, WendesdayƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥●•~

2-23-11
Its hump day, WendesdayƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥●•~

Its been over two months since I found out the unthinkable news that I have breast cancer. I would like to take this time to thank all for the prayers and thoughts. With your prayers I have had the courage to continue the path of alternative methods to control the situation.
I am in the recovery period and am healing with the home program that my doctors sent home with me.
I will continue to share my experiences with all for I am quite passionate about what I am doing. The doctors in Mexico also shared their love toward the passion to manage cancer.

I have been educated real quick on the different methods that can manage this disease. The number that survive are far too low (about 44%), MANY OF THE MORE THAN 1500 DAILY CANCER DEATHS OCCUR BECAUSE PATIENTS AND THEIR FAMILIES ARE UNAWARE OF THE DEPTH OF RESOURCES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE. SOME DIE VOWING THEY WOULD NEVER RESORT TO NATURAL MEDICINE, WHILE OTHERS ARE INTERESTED BUT LACK THE EXPERTISE TO IMPLEMENT THE PROGRAM TO THEIR BEST ADAVANTAGE. PATIENTS TURN TO ALTERNATIVE CARE FAIRLY LATE IN THE COURSE OF THE DISEASE PROCESS, WEAKENING THE PROBABILITY OF RECOVERY.

During my dairy of my journey, I will provide video’s and information showing we have choices and ways to prevent and manage cancer naturally through other methods of treatment. These treatments have been used around the world for many years and with great success. Again I am passionate to educate the public that there are other ways to keep cancer under control. Its worth thinking about and reading about.

I am wishing all a wonderful rest of the week.


 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

norma surdi said...

How does one become a butterfly?
You must want to fly so much
that you are willing
to give up being a caterpillar.
by Trina Paulus